Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thoughts of Mine.

I think girls that look like Fobs are unattractive.

I need some Neosporin.

Have you invested in Michael Jackson's CD "Off the Wall"? If not, please listen to "off the wall", "girlfriend", and "cant help it" to name a few.

I need some money. For rachel's gift, my cal hat, and a blue button up.

I have a problem with authority. Most of the time I obey/listen to directions if I respect you.

I need to do my homework.

I don't think I'd be able to handle being in a relationship with a girl who loves to party. You cannot be my girlfriend if you think I'm tripping because you danced with hella guys at a party. You gots to go!

I don't think I'm boyfriend material in general. I'm very awkward with girls now, and the ones I'm not are only my close friends.

Alexis is smooth like butter with women though. It's fun seeing him game on a chick.

I love my mom.

Life is fun right now. Thank God for everything.

I probably second-hand smoke more than is good. Thanks friends.

'Nsync slaps hard. Enough said.

I honestly love to sing in the car. I never thought I was a great singer, I just sing. I believe in that thing that goes, "If you can walk, you can dance. If you can talk, you can sing" type thing

I like being silly. I love making people laugh

I think it is the worst thing to be a pessimist. I am a devout optimist. Hey, its worked out for me so far right?

Concord Mall is losing credibility with me. Seriously. Y'all better have your Cal hat when I come back on Friday. Very threatening right? HAHAH

whooooooo

2 comments:

Roselle said...

'Nsync slaps hard. Enough said.



BSB goes harder. please, stop! You know this.

sushifiend said...

I actually think you ARE boyfriend material, but that's just coz I'm gay.

Nyeheheheh.