Sunday, March 22, 2009

Refocus.

Saturday was not a very productive day. I recycled bottles and cans in the morning, and got fifty dollars out of it. After that, it was sleep, sleep, sleep. I got up to watch the bulls game, which we lost, and then I washed dishes, headed to my room, and stayed in bed.

The only homowork I got done was 25 Calculus multiple choice problems. Boo.

Looking on the bright side, at least I got a lot of rest lately. Additionally, it's sometimes not how you start, but how you finish. I think part of the reason why I haven't been able to concentrate is because my house is totally busy right now. My dad is going to the Philippines on Monday, and my family and I are helping him pack his box and luggage and stuff.

I do feel a little disappointed at myself for such a sluggish start, but I know how I work, and I'll get through it all. What I don't want to do, however, is to get through the work just for the sake of completion. That's bullshit. I know I struggled through my summer homework, and I know that period of struggle propelled me into the high understanding of Fiziks I have now. I just have to repeat that again. I'll get it done, no complaints, no whines, no bothers. I'm a beast with no equal.

If you need me, call my phone, or catch me when I'm online. Other than that, I'll be at JFK if you want to see me. Holler haha sike.

No comments: