Sunday, July 5, 2009

Uncertainties.

Yesterday I was at my Uncle Mike's house, and my Auntie Basang was on her web cam with her mom in the Philippines. She was introducing everyone around in sight of the camera and got to me, all the while showing my goddaughter off haha. The reason why I bring this up is because even someone across oceans and in a totally different country, on the other side of the globe, eleven thousand miles away, identifies me as "oh, it's the genius of the family!" Great. -___-

I never knew my Auntie in Florida went into Computer Science too. She's not into all the programming side of it like my Uncle is. I really need to talk to her about what she does haha. But it is cool to know two relatives got into what I'm planning on doing! Is it in the genes? haha just kidding.

Really, I'm not ashamed of it, but it just amazes me that I'm really seen as smart first. Like, people think of me and the first thing they think of is smart. That's cool. I guess I am, cuz I'm going to Berkeley right? People don't normally get the opportunity to. I honestly haven't had one thought about school or college this summer. I totally let all of it go and I'm exhausting all of my "let's get active" attitude until my mind starts to head back into study mode. Good plan right?

Orientation is on the 15th-16th. I get to sleep at the university for a night haha! I'm gonna love college.

Giants game on the 9th! OH SHIT

There's this one book I'd really like to read. It got sent in from the University. It's entitled "The Omnivore's Dilemma"-- i read like 5 pages and stopped. Haha but I plan on picking up!



I like being the Batman in life. People think something of me, and I don't really care. I just do my thing and don't get caught up in trying to upkeep in explaining myself or my rep. Because I feel people will just see the good in the long run. Eventually over time people will know I didn't do drugs or smoked or was all over girls. Time tells.

People will see the good.

No comments: