Thursday, July 9, 2009

Giants.






A lot of times I totally forgive people for the whole particular incident the moment they say sorry. I just give people hell until they are and then I completely forget about it. It's that short term memory haha

There's a lot of times where I talk to people and the conversation is totally about them, and I'm there talking about them.

I enjoy being polite to people.

I like being her good friend. Means alot to me that she's able to talk to me about her current ventures, it probably means alot to her too, or at least I'd hope so. Good luck! haha I knew it was gonna take a guy or someone new for it to get over. That or hella time. It's good though, I like this role. =]


I'm gonna get down that she was mine song on uke if it's the last thing I do!

Giants game tonight! Tim Lincecum is pitching! Outfield seats! ooooo boy

No comments: