Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Legends.

Just thinking about Michael Jackson's memorial, his life, his death, just Michael Jackson in general. No homo.

I like to research and read stuff on the internet, especially on Wikipedia. The day after Michael Jackson's death I looked up the only other superstar whose death was as tragic-- Elvis. He died of drug overdose. Michael Jackson is not as serious, but somewhat similar since his prolonged use of drugs over the years due to stress and strain from accusations of the media that provoked his cardiac arrest. I read pretty much the whole Wiki Page on Michael, and most of Elvis'. I would then watch his music videos in between paragraphs. Then I googled his images though the decades.

What I thought was most interesting was how his face morphed from 1981, to 1984, to 1987, to 1993, to 1997, to 2005. Bad, real bad! But honestly if I was a teenager in the 90's I would probably idolize MJ, both MJ's hahaha Michael Jordan too. I think it's just because MJ in the 80's was so smooth and he had cutting edge steez, like nobody was on his level of flair. Michael Jackson had sheer star power. Not even Kanye was as stuntastic.

My favorite Michael Jackson song was probably "The way you make me feel". That's going on a tangent but whatever, haha. Good song, haha. It just amazes me how he impacted the world so much, even in my life. Good man.

I really want to read that book Omnivore's Dilemma. But I really need to finish my homework. Gay ass class.

1 comment:

sushifiend said...

Yeah mahn, READ IT.

We are corn people. Ha.