Sunday, July 19, 2009

Berkeley, and 80 West.

For the greater part of the last 8 days, I have been on and in these places.

Last Saturday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday I've just spent days in Berkeley. On campus, at orientation, even after orientation ended I went back the next two days to just explore telegraph, bought some new SB's! I'm beginning to know Berkeley and how to get around it like the back of my hand.

How I feel about college and what's in front of me, is like a time bomb. Sooner or later I'm gonna explode and get out there and get active. Chillin' and having time off this summer is fun, and no doubt this has been by far the best summer I ever had, but there is definitely something greater in life to conquer. What little glimpse I had at orientation, it just helped me realize that. The people I got to meet, and then coming back to facebook and actually finding them, it's exciting.

I found my roommate and friend Raymond on facebook, and I thought I was gonna like jump for joy. That nigga is cool. And it's especially funny how he was the very first person I met there. He's like into all the shit that I'm into, but way smarter.

You can check out my other new fwends in my new friend acceptances on facebook. Just go to my profile.



The way I feel, it's like I'm standing at the edge of a cliff, and I'm itching to jump off and spread my wings. I'm ready to fly.

No comments: