Monday, July 13, 2009

My Nike's.

Me and my nike's have a bond. Sometime's I hate that I have so much, and there are a few that I want to get off my hands, but for the most part I have appreciation for all of them.

There are a few SB shops worth hitting up this summer:

Boardgardens in Napa
Fresh Fits in Fairfield
510 Skateboarding in Berkeley (Telegraph too...wtf?!?!)
Caliskatz in Fremont
Stussy SF on Haight
Deluxe in SF on Market
Huf in SF on Hayes...not the one on Sutter, that sucks
Log Shop in Pacifica
Triumph in San Rafael


That's a lot of stores to see. But it's possible this summer. I bet at least three of those stores on that list will be looked at this week. I'm not necessarily going to buy something, which is highly unlikely since I have low funds, but more for adventure and finding cool stores to shop at that other people don't know about.

I love these types of stores because they are really "hole in the wall" kind of stores, separated from malls or any shopping centers, just in the middle of communities that you really have to look for. They kind of blend in too since the stores are so small. Just last week I found one shoe store in Westlake, Kick City. Who woulda thought? haha



It's cool that you're talking to someone else, I'm happy for you. It's worth mentioning, and just know that I haven't gone anywhere, you can count on me to talk when you need it. I won't weird out on you, I'll just be that constant person. It's good.

As for me, I'm not looking. I thought about it for a long time and honestly felt that I haven't met my next girlfriend yet, like she's not someone I know. Let's keep it that way, haha cuz I'm gona to be single for a loooonnnnng time. But I like a girl who's beautiful and doesn't even try, naturally hella fun but not clingy, laughs at my jokes and thinks I'm funny. I can't really think of anyone who fits that right now..

By the way, I got some new jokes!!!! Ask me hardy har har

No comments: