Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coming to an End

Summer is slowly coming down the stretch. There's about four more weeks left, probably even less since some of the time must be used for buying stuff for my dorm or going school shopping. It's like a dead time right now haha

Nothing's really happening, everyone's working or busy. It's cool though, I mean it's not like I'm always home, but I'm home more. Today I'm going to see Kris Lawrence with Ronnel and Rochelle? haha.

August 10 is the SF vs. LA game? oh shit. haha, "We ruuuun LA"

August 24 is when I move in to my dorm, and it's also Ronnel's birthday. Aww! I need to get him something. Him, Rochelle, Lisa haha but I been know what to get Lisa haha

Honestly I haven't thought of the 24th until it gets reminded to me. I haven't gotten ready at all yet. What I have been doing is learning songs on my ukulele! Had my first jam session like two days ago. I'm hella bad hahaha

The nights end pretty quietly. Sometimes I just go to sleep early, and when I'm up I'm just playing uke. I haven't talked to girls in a long, ass, time. And my IM list is pretty mute. haha

I kinda want a going away party. Just to see everyone again for a good one time before I go. That'd be the shit.

1 comment:

Lisaaaaa said...

HAT HAT HAT HAT HAT for Lisa on my birthday! Haha, man you should IM me during the night, cause damn it gets lonely as fuck since i'm becomming nocturnal since I came back from the Philippines. :3 We should hang out sometime!