Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Last two days was Amazing.

Again, the last two days have been amazing. Mostly because of hoopin'/chillin'/explorin'/swimmin'.

Two stores on that previous list have been checked. SB Bruin's are nice...

I had stroke yesterday and today. It's nasty right now haha. The sky is falling, it's raining outside, I'm at splash mountain, wet daddy, whatever you wanna call it, my shot is dead on and I'm wet. Today it was at american canyon. First I was just shooting around and stuff cuz nobody was there, but around 7ish people came. Big people. Tall people. I'm talkin' six feet and over, twenty-two year old black people. It didn't matter. hahaha.

All I gotta say is...they didn't want it. It sure was hot outside though. I'm getting dark

Yesterday was fun too. Went swimming with the fam, then chilled at Sarina's for a bit. It was good seeing Alexis again. He is my nigga.

ORIENTATION TOMORROW AND I DIDN'T DO HOMEWORK YET?! SHEEIT!!!

No comments: