Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alexa Chung.

I've mentioned it before, but tonight I'm going to officially start my all out Alexa Chung public lovefest.

Her dad's chinese. Mom's british. She's twenty-six and she's five foot eight. God, I'm praying hard that I grow taller. I'm only an inch off haha.

You know, she's probably on of the top five celebrities I would really, really be excited to meet other than Lil' Wayne, Kanye, Drake, Pharrell. She's top five material, but the top girl for me.

Honestly I don't know what's gotten to me. I practically just started watching her show literally two weeks ago and I fell in love with her. Her accent is sexy. She's brilliantly witty and clever with her humor. That's the best humor of all hahah.

Yeah, I consider her my new girlfriend, since me and Meagan Fox have had our differences lately. Since Transformers 2 released, we eventually drifted and fortunately for me I found Alexa. We're happily together.

Haha, in my dreams. Plus knowing that I have no girlfriend whatsoever, not even close hahah. My love life is so nonexistant that it's becoming borderline petty and pathetic, I think. Whoo, way to go Earnest haha.

Alexa Chung...

1 comment:

Lisaaaaa said...

Haha, I figured she was half chinese.

But damn your post is funny as hell. I'm sorry it's not working for you and Megan Fox. I always though she looked like a bitch. No offence.