Sunday, April 26, 2009

Coolkid.

Let's go to Lake Herman and throw rocks at the ducks. Then throw boulders off the cliff into the lake hahaha. Let's go to Wing Stop and eat the 20 Wing special for $14.95! Watch movies with me when you have time. We can go to Target just to look at the toys section. Come to the mall with me and shop, hell, come anywhere with me just to shop! Call me at 5 in the morning just to talk. Take the Bart with me, and love the bart! Don't be afraid to take the lead. Gooooo with the flow. Come over and meet my family! Come over period hahah. Teach me how to fly a kite. Bike with me and Alex at the waterfront. Hang out with my friends. Be particular about what matters, and whatever about what doesn't matter. Have Dreams. Dream about us. Listen to Nas, and be into hip hop already without me getting you into it. Have more pairs of shoes than me, hahah. Please wear halfcabs, cuz girls with halfcabs are hella sexy. Dance with me. Shop at Haight and True and wear all the dope stuff I wish I had. Have an opinion about everything, and don't be afraid to speak your mind or hurt my feelings. Be street smart. Naturally love me and I'll naturally love you and I won't have to work for your love and vice versa, it'll just be...perfect.

No comments: