Monday, September 21, 2009

Real

Time flies and we all go about our busy lives. But I stop at times and think about my friends.

I still see how much I've impacted your life. I like checking for that, it makes me feel like I've made a difference somewhere, and that's all you can really ask for in life-- to make a difference. Nobody wants to live and die without disturbing the water, so to speak. But yeah, I see it. In your youtubes, your racist jokes, your thoughts, even just giving things a chance that you wouldn't have given before. We're friends, and I know my calm reserve is sometimes mistaken for being unenthusiastic, but I love that we're cool. Visit me please? Cuz I did. Haha, just sayin!

And I know life ain't so hot for you right now, but you're gonna be okay. From personal experience, its easy to like you. Know that. I hate when you kinda forget and trip out like something's wrong with you, when it's not true.

Hit me up, dont be a stranger, you know who you are, you know I'm down.