Sunday, November 16, 2008

Flashing Lights

In dramatic fashion, Airnest still retains his A in fiziks. But how did he do it? Here are the burning questions that break down and reflect his grade...

How many Time Log entries do you have? How much total time recorded?

57 entries, with a total of 117 hours and 44 minutes

How many times have you logged on to Fusion?

36 times and counting..

LIST your number of total absences or Tardies.

1 absence, which I question. haha

HOW MANY TIMES have you attended a Tuesday after school sessions to make-up your class time missed for Absences?

Zero times on a tuesday, but one time on wednesday and two times on a friday for sixth period. Not including all of the days I spend being in Tillays room during 5th and 6th periods, I seem to be incognito on Tuesdays, but it's just because I disperse my time to come in all over the week!

Have you competed all of the ONLINE practice Questions for Units 4-7? The Online Practice Problems for Units 4 to 6?

I have tried my luck on the practice questions and practice problems and it is safe to say I am beyond major league hitters. Although I think I missed Unit 4 practice problems..and looking back on that, it was just a rough time for me to go through, and I didn't feel up for any assignments. I felt overwhelmed

Have you turned the 4 labs in before the deadline?

Kinda. They were one hell of a quadruple set of BS, though. The initiative was worth commending, the results were horrible when working with others. But there is always a lesson in everything.

Have you written out the answers to each Unit's Topics and Objectives? Do you write out the Vocabulary for each unit?

No, and no. I do make an effort to download each Unit's topics and objectives so i read each one though.

HOW MANY minutes do you spend studying for each quiz?

I spend usually an hour to an hour and a half, usually looking at the topics and objectives and reworking examples from the book and other previous problems.

HOW OFTEN do you use the Boyle, Hickman, Concept Development, and Hewitt Workbooks?

Very minimal.

Do you regularly go to the BOARD to solve problems? Do you make complete notes from the BOARD WORK sessions?



Are your Cornell Notes complete for Chapters 4, 5 and 16?



Are your Video Notes a complete reflection of the material viewed?



Are your Computer Notes complete for Units 4 through 6? Did you investigate any of the Section Links for Units 4 through 6?



Are you working in your triad regularly? With a partner?



Are you a good classroom citizen? Always wear the badge, keep your table area clean, practice courtesy & respect, return textbooks the next day, complete homework nightly, and follow school rules?



LIST the grade that you have EARNED to date. EXPLAIN below.


No comments: